Episode 9: Brands in the Wild
Hi, Boss Babes! Welcome to the very first edition of our new branding digest, Brands in the Wild. In these monthly episodes, we’ll be shining the spotlight on genius (and sometimes not-so-genius) branding out there in the world, all while giving our best branding insights and strategies. In our first edition, we’re delving into two brands that we’re loving right now and who are really getting it right when it comes to both their copy and their visual branding. Say hello to Greetabl and Everlane.
This episode is meant for all of our fellow branding geeks and entrepreneurs who are looking to take their branding to the next level. Get ready for a major dose of inspiration from a couple of brands who are crushing it.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free branding accountability sheet so you can take weekly steps to raise your branding game. Display this pretty printable on your desk to keep yourself on track.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Why it’s key to communicate your brand values through your copy and visual branding
- Greetabl's mission to deliver happiness
- Everlane's creativity -- and transparency -- around their supply chain
- How pay-what-you-can pricing and paying it forward really pays off for your bottom line and builds goodwill for your brand
- The genius of Greetabl's unboxing videos on Instagram and Everlane’s Transparency Tuesdays on Snapchat
Everlane's Shoe Park in New York (through October 23, 2016)
Sarah Kornblet, attorney for online entrepreneurs
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO'S LOOKING TO RAISE HER BRANDING GAME?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.