Episode 30: Conscious Business + Personal Development with Carol Benson
Hey, lovelies! In today’s episode, we’re taking consciousness and intentionality to the next level by learning how to effectively incorporate them into our businesses. Using her expertise in mindset perspectives and unlocking the communication code for social-emotional intelligence strategies, our guest, Carol Benson of It Doesn’t Feel Like Work, breaks down the ways in which our investments personal development pay direct dividends in our businesses.
If you’re on team #communityovercompetition, then you will love our conversation with Carol. Get ready for some major knowledgebombs about creating mutually beneficial relationships, developing more flexible thinking, and what work-life balance really means.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to access our free resource library where you can download every tool + gift we’ve ever created.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Why conscious businesses are the fastest growing businesses in the world right now
- The questions Carol asks herself to become more present and battle back fear + anxiety
- Alternatives to the dated “survival of the fittest” mentality in business
- What it means to create a sustainable living system in your business
- Ways to incorporate giving back into your business model (on a large or small scale)
Carol Benson at It Doesn’t Feel Like Work
Carol’s book 5 Steps To Thrive: Reveal Any Crisis as Opportunity
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO WANTS TO BE MORE CONSCIOUS IN GROWING HER BUSINESS?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.