Episode 31: Business Strategy + Momtrepreneurship with Chandra Scott
Hi, beauties! It’s time to reclaim your spot on the intentionality train as we sit down with Chandra Scott, business strategist, to chat about designing a life and business around your passions, preferences, and strengths. Chandra also shares her refreshingly uncomplicated approach to balancing entrepreneurship with motherhood, partnerships, relationships, and all of the other important aspects of our lives.
If you’ve been looking for simple strategies for living + working in alignment and with intention and maybe even a little kick in the pants to take action, then this is the episode you’ve been waiting for. The straightforward process that Chandra outlines will have you dreaming, scheming, and most importantly, doing more of the things that light you up most.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to access our free resource library where you can download every tool + gift we’ve ever created
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- What it means to truly follow your passion(s)
- The simple yet powerful questions Chandra asks herself in designing her intentional life (We're totally stealing these!)
- How to remain present, open, and responsive to the possibilities -- in life and in business
- Chandra’s surprisingly easy way to identify your key strengths, what makes you different, and what you bring to the table as an entrepreneur (Hint: It involves your clients!)
- Why frequent reassessment and reevaluation are essential when designing an intentional life + business
The Desire Map book by Danielle LaPorte
Chandra Scott’s incredible planners
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE IN NEED OF AN A-HA?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here