Episode 37: Content Creation + The Transformational Power of Storytelling with Kelly Elizabeth Scott
Hey there, gorgeous ones! We are so excited to continue our storytelling theme this week by bringing you an interview that is equal parts entertaining and educational thanks to our guest, Content Coach and Transformational Coach, Kelly Elizabeth Scott.
Kelly is a born storyteller and teacher, and she makes learning from her wisdom feel so effortless. If you’ve been looking to raise your content game and connect authentically with more clients, then this is the episode for you. Bonus points if you’ve been seeking clear, actionable steps, because Kelly naturally breaks things down into easy-to-follow formulas.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free tipsheet with all of Kelly’s content creating pearls of wisdom.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- The unexpected first step you must take before you even begin creating content
- How to cultivate inspiration when creating content
- What Kelly’s approach to content creation has in common with Coco Chanel’s approach to dressing
- The essentials for repurposing your well-crafted content
- How Kelly works through old stories in her life to break down fears of visibility in her business
Break Free From Relationship Anxiety E-Course with Sheryl Paul
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO WANTS TO CREATE MORE CONTENT?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.