Episode 3: Exploring "Holy-Shit-People-Might-Actually-Buy-This" + Fear of Success During a Launch
Hi, lovelies! In this week’s episode, we explore the pre-launch period better known as “holy-shit-people-might-actually-buy-this,” which is often accompanied by its annoying launch partner, fear of success.
This episode is likely to hit home with you if you’ve grappling with issues around success, failure, accountability, and visibility in your life + business.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free workbook filled with exercises to help you identify your limiting beliefs related to success + failure and ways to reframe those fears in a more positive way.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS...
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE...
- The importance of external sources of accountability -- AKA when shit gets real -- plus tips for getting started when starting feels impossible
- How investing money in your business fundamentally changes the way you feel about your business
- What it means to uplevel and expand your container
- Why fear of success is actually a good thing -- and why it’s more pervasive than fear of failure
- Strategies for turning fear of success on its head
- Bonus: Tips for beating Summer-itis
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
WANT TO HELP A FELLOW BOSS BABE BUST THROUGH HER LIMITING BELIEFS?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Stats + Soul community here.