Episode 2: Comparison + Crippling Self-Doubt During a Launch
For our very first guest episode, we are thrilled to introduce you to our biz bestie: blog birther + brand healer, Nicole Bonsol. In this interview, we dive into the juicy topics of comparisonitis and crippling self-doubt.
This episode is perfect for you if you’ve found yourself falling into the trap of comparing yourself with others and struggling to find your lane + your voice in your business.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free guide to Maximizing Connection and Minimizing Overwhelm by Targeting Your Approach + Message.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS...
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE...
- The ways comparisonitis shows up for Nicole in her business and how this has changed over time
- How to keep the comparisonitis monster at bay (Hint: It involves your support system.)
- The importance of finding your lane + your voice in your business
- What an inbox “cleanse binge” is and how it can help keep comparisonitis and self-doubt in check
- How to do regular authenticity pulse checks
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO NEEDS SOME HELP PUSHING THROUGH HER DOUBTS?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Stats + Soul community here.