Episode 4: What Launching Teaches Us About Self-Care in the Midst of an Entrepreneurial Storm
Hello, beauties! We cannot wait to introduce you to our guest for this week, the soulful + multi-passionate writer, designer, and storyteller, Ruth Ridgeway. In this interview and episode, we explore ways to care for ourselves as entrepreneurs, even amidst the chaos of a launch.
If you’ve been struggling with boundaries in your life and business, we’ve got you covered. This episode might be just the inspiration (and information) you’ve been seeking to start putting your needs at the top of the list.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free guide to Creating Spaciousness in Your Business + Life Through Boundaries.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Boundaries as self-care -- and how they create spaciousness + freedom in life and business
- The key differences between “releasing” and “launching” -- and when to take yourself out of “the launching game”
- The importance of starting small, where it’s easiest, and sharing your work as a daily practice
- How being present for the small moments connects with “big picture” goals
- Strategies for batching your work and minimizing the exhausting effects of task switching
Chase Jarvis - 30 Days of Genius
Christie Mims, career coach
Violet Gray Design, Intentional Jewellery
Marie Forleo’s The Copy Cure (ecourse)
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
GOT A BIZ BESTIE WHO'S WORKING ON HER BOUNDARIES, TOO?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.