Episode 6: Reevaluation, Learning, and Launching Again
Welcome back, lovelies! We have been counting down the days until we could introduce you to this week's guest. Get ready for designer, creative, rule breaker, and unapologetically original trailblazer, Sian Richardson. Sian stopped by to school and inspire us about launch lessons and so much more.
If you're looking for a fresh perspective on listening to your intuition while managing external goals and expectations -- when it comes to launching and beyond -- this episode might be the secret sauce you've been searching for.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free gut check guide to connecting with your intuition.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- Ways to manage expectations effectively and navigate the double-edged sword of goal-setting
- Sian and Lindsey’s experiences with intuition journaling and how it helped shift them out of stuck places
- The power of getting out and reconnecting with nature to fuel your creativity, get out of your head, and help you tap into your gut instincts
- The downsides of being too “in” your own industry, plus Sian’s simple strategy for avoiding it
- How to stay stoked and creatively lit up in the face of comparisonitis and the pressures of launching and relaunching
Sian Richardson’s site, Fresh By Sian
Ash Ambirge of The Middle Finger Project
Be Unmistakable, Sian’s incredible branding ecourse
Jason Zook of Jason Does Stuff
Suicide Squad movie
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO'S LOOKING TO BLAZE HER OWN TRAIL?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.