Episode 17: Success Doesn't Mean Sacrifice with Nicole Cherry-Bayles
Hi, lovelies! Our guest this week, Nicole Cherry-Bayles of Modern Day Hippie, truly puts the “multi-passionate” in multi-passionate entrepreneur -- and she embodies those workaholic vibes that Lindsey and I can relate to a little too well. With lots of grace and creativity, though, Nicole manages to balance her passions and drive with her thriving family life filled with a brand new baby, two more adorable little ones, and her loving husband.
If you’ve been feeling like you’re busting your buns for your business at the expense of caring for yourself, Nicole will show you that striving doesn’t mean depriving. She brings us a unique and innovative approach for incorporating self-care directly into our daily business activities.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free guide to identifying building self-care into your workday.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- The hidden time, energy, and financial drain of trying to please everyone
- Nicole’s recipe for sticking to her self-care (Hint: It's tied to her clients.)
- How to balance being guided internally in your business with serving your clients’ needs
- The two key questions Nicole asks herself about every business opportunity
- Why down time and reflection are non-negotiables for you and your business
Nicole Cherry-Bayles of Modern Day Hippie
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO'S LOOKING FOR SUCCESS WITHOUT SACRIFICE?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.