Episode 35: Outside the Box Entrepreneurship with Penelope Aelfin
Hey, beauties! We have been counting down the days until we could bring this episode to you. For your listening pleasure, we have a deeply insightful, mega-inspiring, and wide-ranging conversation with the incomparable Penelope Aelfin. Penelope is a long-time student of intuition and the human condition who generously shares her wealth of knowledge + expertise in the human potential and alternative health fields.
This episode explores so many of the core dualities we face in our daily lives: intuition versus ego, masculine versus feminine, connection versus disconnection, internal versus external, expansion versus contraction. If you’ve been looking to tap into your innate guidance system -- in life and in business -- you’ve come to the right place, gorgeous.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to access our free resource library where you can download every tool + gift we’ve ever created.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- How the masculine-feminine tension within ourselves is reflected externally in tensions in the world around us
- Creating a sacred union within ourselves as the prerequisite for true intimate connection with another
- What spiritual courage really looks like
- The relationship between ego and the need for control
- Penelope’s simple strategies for accessing our intuition when we feel disconnected from it
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO WANTS TO FEEL MORE CONNECTED TO HER INTUITION?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.