Episode 12: Femininity, Masculinity, and Self-Love with Raeeka Yaghmai
Hello, gorgeous! Love is in the air on this week’s episode as we interview our guest, dating coach Raeeka Yaghmai. We explore themes of masculinity, femininity, and self-love and how those themes affect not only our lives + relationships as people but also as entrepreneurs.
This episode is designed as a masterclass on how to harness and balance your masculine and feminine energies so that you can choose them and use them to your advantage in all areas of your life. And if you’ve been looking for daily practices for changing your thoughts and limiting beliefs, we’ve got you covered.
To get the most out of this episode, click the button below to download our free pretty printable reminder for your daily practice for letting go of negative beliefs.
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF THE GOODNESS…
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE…
- The truth behind masculinity and femininity - and the fact that both energies are available to all of us
- The need for balance and flexibility in navigating masculine and feminine energies
- The key to building self-confidence (Hint: It’s a daily practice.)
- Why being an entrepreneur means being an artist
- The beliefs that keep us stuck in our comfort zones
Raeeka Yaghmai’s opera site
Creating with Confidence with Raeeka Yaghmai
Quick heads up: Affiliate links are used on this site. We only talk about things we use, love, and would recommend whether we were affiliates or not. To support this space, we may receive a commission from some of the links above.
KNOW ANOTHER BOSS BABE WHO NEEDS AN INFUSION OF LOVE?
SHARE THE LOVE BY HITTING THOSE BUTTONS ON THE LEFT, GORGEOUS!
And because community makes everything better, be sure to join our Boss Babe community here.